1944 WWII M5-A1 Stuart Light TankAsking$150,000
This is a late production Stewart. It has the two Cadillac V-8 engines with hydramatic transmissions.
• Radiators are rebuilt and tested
• New oil cooler
• New U joints on propeller shafts
• Fully restored instrument panel
• All gauges function as they should
• Hydraulic traverse operates properly
• Interior has been recently painted to perfection.
• Motor compartment refurbished and looks great
• Gun barrel has been de-milled so no breach block
Looks great in & out and is very complete and original. Just needs assembly and finishing. Starts up and runs great and is fully mobile.
Located in Fenton, MI.