1942 4 Ton 6X6 Diamond T Cargo Truck 968AAsking$22,000
This is one of the best driving and running Diamond T I have ever seen. These trucks are quite rare in the U.S. The original engine starts easily and is a joy to here running. The air brakes are all new and work perfectly. This truck is totally rebuilt and is fully operational. It is complete with all tools, manuals and OVM. The 20,000 lb winch works perfectly. Both spare tires and rear tool storage have the correct locks.
- New and correct custom wiring harness from Vintage Wiring of Maine
- All New and correct vehicle air lines and braking system
- All lights and gauges are in working condition
- All new oak in side rails and benches
- New Beachwood canvas
- All new tires, tubes and flaps
- Brake components are all new
- New windshields rubber seals
- All new running lights
- Original seat canvas no holes or tears
- Correct in the details right down to the reflectors
Total rebuild on engine, no leaks, excellent oil presser, looks excellent. Clear Michigan title. Located in Detroit, Michigan. To offset shipping charges a jeep or other equipment may be placed into the bed of the truck.
$22,000.00 U.S. or best offer.